In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- IVF :- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) can be a perfect solution for couples for whom the less aggressive treatments like IUI and ovarian stimulation are not successful.
- IVF treatment can make your dream of parenthood come true
- The most effective assisted reproductive technology is in vitro fertilization (IVF).
An assisted conception procedure involves a series of procedures designed to help a woman become pregnant.
- A woman’s mature eggs are collected from her ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a laboratory.
- Embryos are formed in a laboratory after fertilized eggs are monitored for several days.
- ISO Fertility IVF and Test Tube Baby Centre In Meerut, we offer world-class IVF treatment for people struggling with fertility issues.
WHY In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Low Sperm Count
Sperm Motility Problems
Diagnostic tests IVF
Your partner and you will undergo a detailed exam in advance of your IVF cycle to assess the health of your ovaries and uterus, as well as the quality of your semen.
Using this detailed evaluation, our fertility experts can plan a tailored IVF treatment for you based on your unique needs.
- It is then necessary to transfer the embryos to the uterus in order to allow them to develop and grow.